Buying Rental Property

Teleseminars are a great way to prospect, sell, stay in touch with current customers and clients, build your list, and so much more. Here are just some of the ways you can use teleseminars to boost your business!

The difference between taking blind chances and taking calculated risks is knowledge and experience. When a professional takes a stroll across Niagara Falls on a tightrope, what seems like a terrible risk to observers amounts to a walk in the park to him; because he knows what he is doing, and has done it before. The same principle applies to buying, financing, selling, fixing, and managing houses. Why do you suppose so few brokers actually buy/sell/rent their own houses versus entrepreneurs? I think it’s because listing, selling, and managing houses for a fee incurs no risk of money or credit; while investing and lease/Optioning does.

Most products and services are not completely self explanatory. Having a teleseminar to tell all about special features or extra services you provide allows them to get the most out of your product or service. Not only is does this make for great customer relations, but it is unusual enough to get your customers talking to their friends about how wonderful you are. You can even ask for referrals during the teleseminar.

Product launches are one of the most common ways to use teleseminars. This is a great way to explain all about what your product can do and how it can help your customers. This is especially useful for informational products, because the teleseminar can be mostly high impact content, with only a little bit of selling. There is no way in one hour to tell everything in a book, or even an ebook, so you can give as much as possible to the audience and still leave them wanting more.

Prior to looking for prospects for your new house, you have to find out first how much your pocket can pay for. In determining this, you can go for a pre-qualified or a pre-approved loan. With the aid of your real estate agent, you can find a Best Mortgage Broker Brisbane for either of the aforementioned procedures.

But many of us know that network marketing is a business that we all have struggled with. Since we have never been taught business 101 in school growing up, we have a hard time with starting our own business. I’m not going to lie, and tell you its going to be easy. 97% of the people who join quit when they first hit a brick wall. And the other 3% find a way to break through that brick wall and figure out a way. I talked the other day about how to build your network marketing business the correct way. Lets talk about 4 mistakes you must avoid.

Mortgage brokers took the brunt of the criticism for the subprime mess and the collapse of the housing market that followed. In the eyes of the average consumer, mortgage brokers seemed to be the ones pushing homebuyers into products that were unsuitable for them. Because the housing market collapsed, many mortgage brokers could no longer make a living and thousands left the industry. As one of the survivors, you need to educate the public on how you can better help them with their mortgage needs and how you can get them a better deal than they would get by going to a bank.

The more of us who choose to be the second kind of person, who choose right every time, the better will be our industry and, by extension, our society and our world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Posts
Categories
FREE CONSULTATION
FREE CONSULTATION

Get Free Estimate

Contact Form